We are always looking for new members and volunteers. We have many options – some for those who can give more time, others if you just want to help with a particular event. We very much appreciate your membership which supports our Communication efforts and Scholarships as well:
Membership expires on December 31 each year.
Send Check made out to ROAC to:
PO Box 1453, ROYAL OAK, MI 48068-1453
Please include your name, address, phone and e-mail address.
Note: We respect your privacy and do not share member information with others.
Looking for some volunteer opportunities? Include a note with your membership to let us know what activities you would like to get involved with. We have committees that need members (see below) and would love to have you join us.
- ROAC BOARD OF DIRECTORS – Our organization’s leadership. Members are always welcome at our meetings which take place at the Mahaney/Meininger Senior Center, 3500 Marais, Royal Oak 48073.
- ROYAL OAK OUTDOOR ART FAIR – Help with the planning, set up our tent, man the Information booth, hand out programs, stock artists snack table, booth sitting for artists, help with music setup, etc. Volunteer for scheduled time during Friday setup, or Saturday/Sunday at the fair.
- BAROQUE FESTIVAL CONCERT – Performance assistance, planning, baking cookies for the afterglow, Hospitality at the afterglow, cleanup, etc.
- COMMUNICATIONS – Are you a gifted writer? We could use some help with our newsletter and website.
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS – Be a part of the promotion and selection team.